Stone%20Fox

3.12.2013

Breakfast @ Tiffany's anyone?

Some may think that the Tiffany's classic chain link charm bracelet is soo dead, and everyone has it, but I personally think it's classic and will always be in style.  I plan on keeping them in the family and passing them on to my daughter, if I'm fortunate to have one.  Tiffany & Co. Itself is a classic heirloom company, that prides itself on using sustainable materials, and non-conflict diamonds.  That including their timeless brand makes owning a few of these classics a little pricey! So what do I do?


The oh so chic bead bracelet that sold like a piece of Jesus toast on eBay! Love this, how can you not? it's so versatile, it can be worn to work and out! Plus in some lighting can almost look like pearls.
I always try to use the golden rule of pairing things down so if I wear these, I wear a pair of earrings from the dollar store....Yup! you can find decent earrings at the dollar store as pictured below! 


I have problems with fake earrings like most, so a good trick I use is I coat the needle of the earrings with a clear top coat of nail polish and let it dry, without the backings on. Then I can wear them without my ears getting irritated.

Lastly my favourite! The Return to Tiffany's chain toggle necklace!  I personally don't care for the way it sits on my neck, it's a little choker-esque, so you can also wrap it around your wrist twice to make it a bracelet!


Another good thing about Tiffany's is their customer service, if anything happens to your jewelry, if it breaks some how, they will fix it usually for free. Especially if it's within the first year.  It comes back polished  and looking like new.



No comments:

Post a Comment